Would you want to make sure you don't miss out on anything, despite working from home and canceled trade shows? Not a problem!
Visit us at our Virtual Days and check out our products, systems, manufacturing processes and services for forming and car body technology as well as the automation, mechanical engineering and toolmaking markets.
Our virtual event is taking place from 13 to 15 July 2021. Our sales and product experts will be standing by to help you with any queries and for discussions during the time from 07:00 – 21:00 hours (CEST). However, you can visit the trade show at any time during those days.
Discover all the latest innovations as well as the high-performance product ranges in the four business divisions – LÄPPLE AUTOMOTIVE, FIBRO Standard Parts, FIBRO Rotary Tables and FIBRO LÄPPLE TECHNOLOGY – discuss them via live chat with our experts and find out about specialist topics in daily webinars.
Register now and get your access details today!
THIS IS WHAT AWAITS YOU
- Find out about all the latest innovations and the high-performance and innovative product ranges in the specialist business divisions in the LÄPPLE Group.
- Learn about current products, technologies, and our service offerings during our exclusive webinars.
- Contact our experts live.
OUR PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- LÄPPLE AUTOMOTIVE presents a newly developed, innovative tool concept that can be used to produce a finished single part in just one continuous press stroke.
- Maximum precision required in the tool? With standard parts from FIBRO, no problem. We provide an overview of the key standards as well as present innovative new products such as the re-developed Wireless Pressure Monitoring System (WPM) and the PolyStrip stripper unit.
- FIBRO Rotary Tables are used both in automation industry and in machine tool industry. With the FIBROTOR VR.NC and the FIBROMOD, the focus of the booth is on the new products for both divisions – optimized, focused, modularized.
- FIBRO LÄPPLE TECHNOLOGY will demonstrate ingenious methods for solving current automation tasks in production. Flexible process cells, the integration of robotics and systems as well as virtual engineering the challenges of industrial applications for handling, transport and assembly processes with a focus on e-mobility.