You are unfortunately prevented from visiting us in person at a trade fair, but would still like to get to know the LÄPPLE Group better? Not a problem!
Visit us at our virtual trade fair and convince yourself of our products, systems, manufacturing processes and services for the forming and car body technology as well as the automation systems, mechanical engineering and toolmaking market.
Discover all the latest innovations as well as the high-performance product ranges in the four business divisions – LÄPPLE AUTOMOTIVE, FIBRO Standard Parts, FIBRO Rotary Tables and FIBRO LÄPPLE TECHNOLOGY – discuss them via live chat with our experts and find out about specialist topics in daily webinars.
Under the following link you can discover our virtual trade fairs at any time: https://www.laepplegroup-virtualdays.com/application-en/#info
THIS IS WHAT AWAITS YOU
- Find out about all the latest innovations and the high-performance and innovative product ranges in the specialist business divisions in the LÄPPLE Group.
- Learn about current products, technologies, and our service offerings during our exclusive webinars.
OUR PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- LÄPPLE AUTOMOTIVE presents a newly developed, innovative tool concept that can be used to produce a finished single part in just one continuous press stroke.
- Maximum precision required in the tool? With standard parts from FIBRO, no problem. We provide an overview of the key standards as well as present innovative new products such as the re-developed Wireless Pressure Monitoring System (WPM) and the PolyStrip stripper unit.
- FIBRO Rotary Tables are used both in automation industry and in machine tool industry. With the FIBROTOR VR.NC and the FIBROMOD, the focus of the booth is on the new products for both divisions – optimized, focused, modularized.
- FIBRO LÄPPLE TECHNOLOGY will demonstrate ingenious methods for solving current automation tasks in production. Flexible process cells, the integration of robotics and systems as well as virtual engineering the challenges of industrial applications for handling, transport and assembly processes with a focus on e-mobility.